Poly-Wood, Inc. Warranty
Poly-Wood, Inc. warranties to the original purchaser for a period of twenty (20) years of residential use and one (1) year for commercial use starting from the date of purchase. This warranty covers any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the furniture components. (Defects) is defined as imperfections that impair the original function of the product.
Poly-Wood, Inc. shall not be liable for any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory, including any lack of performance or improper performance in any way by the dealer or assembler
- Abnormal use of the products
- The application of paint, varnish or other coating or chemical not approved by Poly-Wood, Inc. or the application of heat or radiation from an external source such as a barbecue grill, another appliance, fire or refection from windows or doors
- Any lack of compatibility between our products and any other product not manufactured by us that causes damage to or failure of our products
- Labor, transportation or assembly costs
- Color or pattern variance between any new replacement section or pieces and other sections or pieces. (We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any product line or color without notifying the original purchaser. If the original product is not available, we retain the right to choose to provide replacement material of equal value or quality.)
- Fading, color change, or color match on any variegated profiles or accessories
- Damage caused by, among other things, weathering, oxidation, mold, mildew, use of incompatible accessories, fire, flood, lightning, ice, wind-borne objects, earthquake, hurricane, sun, cyclone, gale, tornado, weather of a catastrophic nature, acts of God, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors)
- Color change due to weathering that is even and equal when exposed to the same or similar sunlight and other environmental conditions is excluded from the warranty because weathering will cause any colored surface to gradually lighten, darken, chalk or accumulate dirt or stains (the severity of these conditions depends on air quality, the geographic location of the property, and other local conditions over which Poly-Wood, Inc. has no control)
- Assembly of hardware, accessory items or defects caused by their assembly
This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the furniture, which are received by regular use of the furniture. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God. This warranty does not apply to the hardware used to assemble the furniture.
The original purchaser is responsible for providing proof of purchase and a written description of the defect. Possible solutions are replacement or repair of the defective furniture, replacement or repair of defective component, or authorization repairs by a third party.
Once the documentation has been received and evaluated, the customer will be notified of the solution. If the product is not returned within 60 days of date of purchase, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges that may apply.
POLYWOOD Cushion Warranty: Poly-Wood, Inc. warranties to the original purchaser for a period of thirty (30) days from date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on the cushions, which are received by regular use of the cushions. Neither does it cover damage due to unauthorized repairs or alterations, negligence, misuse or abuse, improper assembly and acts of God.
This warranty covers any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the cushion.
Mail, email, or fax the proper documentation.
PremiereAdirondackChairs.com 30 Day Return Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange any item under our general return policy with the exception of some custom made cushions/pillows, rush orders, and closeouts within thirty (30) days of receipt as long as the product is returned in a new and unused condition inside its original packaging.
The customer is responsible for shipping and handling costs both ways (this applies for free shipping items as well).
Please inspect your items when they are delivered. If you receive a damaged product, you will have the option with the shipping company to refuse delivery. Please document with the carrier the specific damages incurred to the product. Contact us by phone with details of the problem so that we may return or exchange your merchandise. If the damage is not discovered upon delivery, we allow our customers 15 days to report any damage to us. You must submit your claim in writing with supporting photos. It takes up to 5 business days to review and accept your claim. After your claim has been approved we reserve the right to send replacement parts or completely replace the damaged item at no additional shipping cost to the customer.
Please read our RETURNS page for more details about our return policies.
ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ARE FINAL. If your international shipment arrives damaged, we will work with you to exchange or repair your item. We do not accept returns for international orders.